Sunday 30 January 2011

Radio Silence is Broken

All been a bit quiet my way, hasn't it? In my last post it mentioned I got a new job, and this has unfortunately left me with less time to do stuff like this (I don't get to 'work' from home as much).

Quick run-down of goings on at chez UFM.

- Pendle Monster completed
- Forgot about Tour of Pendle
- Not making it back in time for runs with Clayton

So not too great. Running has mainly been fast, flat 4mi+ runs before work in York, then hitting Pendle for some major hill sessions of a weekend.

Plans for 2011? HPM if I can get on a team, Fellsman would be nice, a late BGR (if my knee survives the former). I've got an eye on a 2012 Spartathlon, so may need to do other events, as it has got strict qualification criteria regarding 100km & 200km experience.

Also just about to start my own business with a friend in the next few weeks, so no let up.

Watch this space. Assuming I get the time to write about it!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a pretty exciting time for you...you don't like to do things by halves do you ;) good luck with all things business and fell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back - keep us posted and best of luck with your new venture.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Gotta go for it, ain't ya?

    Though forgot I could have thrown into the mix, my write up of the Streak in the Peak.

    Better crack on then, eh? Another blog entry, complete with pix and (god help us) a video coming up...!

    ReplyDelete