Thursday 25 February 2010

Snow Pictures

Just thought I'd finally get round to adding some of the snow-related pictures taken since Christmas while there's still some on the ground and it is vaguely topical. Would have had more, but on the best day for photos I had in the hills (where the first picture comes from) I left the memory card at home limiting me to 3 pictures. Doh.


 Nearing the top of Pendle from the Downham side - early morning climb



Me looking very unsteady on my feet - probably trying to stay on the surface of the snow



Snow-bound socks with the beginnings of snow-burn/chafage on my shins



 
A later picture of my scabby shins - doesn't really do it justice


 
My lovely featureless cankle after turning it numerous times under the surface of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment